Poser 9 Tutorial
To register your interest simply fill in your details below. As soon as this is released you will receive an email notification.
In this email, there will be a link that will allow you to view the full contents and preview up to 1/3 of the course for free!
Get up to speed with the latest installment of this powerful 3D rendering and animation software with the help of these step-by-step Poser video training movies currently in production.
The course will take the form of individual video lessons created by an experienced tutor that will make learning Poser 9 simple, enjoyable and effective
This Poser 9 training CD will be aimed at both beginners and intermediate users. All the essential concepts and techniques will be explained including a tour of the new interface, using the editing tools, the pose room explained, making use of layers, learning props, lessons on animating characters, the cloth room and so much more. The tuition will also include numerous useful tips, tricks and techniques that will help you master Poser 9 in the shortest time possible.The price of this beginners Poser 9 training CD/DVD will be £63.95 / $99.94.
POSER 8 TUTORIAL
Duration: 8hrs/140 video lessons (approx)
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
THESE FREE TUTORIALS...
How to Move And Change Figure Elements
Morphing Tools in Poser
How to Position A Figure Within A Scene
How to Use The Direct Manipulation Tool
Add To And Remove Content From The Library
Loading Content From The Library
Inverse Kinematics Step-by-Step
Select & Position Props - Duplicate the Props
The Walk Designer Explained
Animation Layers Explained
The Joint Editor - Better Rigging
The Talk Designer Interface Overview
Rendering Effects Explained
Tone Mapping And Exposure Control
Using The Wardrobe Wizard Step-by-Step
Animating Using Keyframes Explained
Previewing your Finished Animation
How to Add Atmospheric Effects
Using A Normal Map
Saving, Editing & Loading A Face Texture Map
How to Calculate Hair Dynamics
How to Simulate Cloth Dynamics
How to Create And Name Bones
New Features in Poser Pro 2010
COLLADA Import/Export - Lesson 1 (2010)
Rendering In Background (POSER PRO 2010)
HDRI (High Dynamic Range Image Export)
POSER 8 TUTORIAL
What Our Customers Are Saying
"We have purchased 11 of these training CDs to date. Their structure and content have improved our technical skills at our own pace. We've extracted ourselves from many a production problem by referring back to the relevant CD."Ian Walsh, Slide FX Ltd, Ireland
- A form of personal tutoring delivered via CD/DVD, download or online to your desktop.
- Tuition by expert trainers - You can be sure you getting the right tuition.
- Training videos provide demonstrations on the key tools & features helping you to use them to their full potential.
- The tutors use minimal jargon with simplistic terms providing an easy-to-follow beginners training guide.
- The training is in the form of individual training lessons where the key concepts of each application are explained clearly & precisely.
- Dual format - all courses and sample demo lessons work on Mac and PC.
- Effective alternative to books, manuals, training courses, seminars, classes & workshops.
- View when you want & learn at your own pace.
- This practical teaching method provides a shorter learning curve than standard training manuals & classic "for dummies books."