Poser Pro 2012 Tutorial
To register your interest simply fill in your details below. As soon as this is released you will receive an email notification.
In this email, there will be a link that will allow you to view the full contents and preview up to 1/3 of the course for free!
Learn to use this 3D CGI rendering and animation software to a professional level with the help of these Poser 2012 training videos currently in production.
The course will take the form of individual video lessons created by an experienced tutor that will make learning Poser 2012 simple, enjoyable and effective.
This Poser 2012 training CD will be aimed at both beginners and intermediate users. All the essential concepts and techniques will be explained including a tour of the interface, learning the editing tools, lessons on using Python script, Rendering explained, facial expressions and animation, working with content files and so much more. The tuition will also include numerous useful tips, tricks and techniques that will help you master Poser 2012 in the shortest time possible.The price of this beginners Poser 2012 training CD/DVD will be £63.95 / $99.94.
POSER PRO 2010 TUTORIAL
Duration: 8hrs/140 video lessons (approx)
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
THESE FREE TUTORIALS...
How to Move And Change Figure Elements
Using the Morph Tools
Position A Figure Within A Scene Step-by-Step
Using The Direct Manipulation Tool
How to Add To & Remove Content From Library
Loading Content From The Library
Inverse Kinematics Explained
Select And Position Props - Duplicating Props
Utilizing The Walk Designer
Utilizing Animation Layers
Animate with Keyframes Step-by-Step
How to Preview the Finished Animation
The Addition of Atmospheric Effects
Using A Normal Map
Save, Edit And Load A Face Texture Map
Calculating Hair Dynamics
Simulating Cloth Dynamics
How to Create And Name Bones
Using The Joint Editor - Better Rigging
Best Practices for Using The Talk Designer Interface
Best Practices for Using Rendering Effects
Render In Background (POSER PRO 2010)
HDRI (High Dynamic Range Image) Export
Tone Mapping And Exposure Control
COLLADA Import/Export - Lesson 1
Best Practices for Using the Wardrobe Wizard
POSER PRO 2010 TUTORIAL
What Our Customers Are Saying
"I'm very happy that i bought this training for Pro Tools. Before i purchased this, i was very undecided what to buy, there are so many out there. But I'm glad that i decided on this one, it's very nice & clear, and above all his sense of humor...I would defiantly recommend this to other people."Solomon Wechter, New York
- A form of personal tutoring delivered via CD/DVD, download or online to your desktop.
- Tuition by expert trainers - You can be sure you getting the right tuition.
- Training videos provide demonstrations on the key tools & features helping you to use them to their full potential.
- The tutors use minimal jargon with simplistic terms providing an easy-to-follow beginners training guide.
- The training is in the form of individual training lessons where the key concepts of each application are explained clearly & precisely.
- Dual format - all courses and sample demo lessons work on Mac and PC.
- Effective alternative to books, manuals, training courses, seminars, classes & workshops.
- View when you want & learn at your own pace.
- This practical teaching method provides a shorter learning curve than standard training manuals & classic "for dummies books."